Operation Eagle Claw
Operation Crimson Tide
Patilla Field, Panama
Psychological Operations Tactics and Abilities
CQB Standard Breacher Operational Loadout
CQB Standard Individual Operational Loadout
CQB Airborne Sniper Operational Loadout
Operations Ivory Coast/Kingpin
Vnukovo Airlines Hijacking
-Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL
-Combat Rubber Raiding Craft
- Combat Search and Rescue.
- Close Quarters Battle
Direct Action or
-assaults or strikes against enemy forces and compounds. A basic Special Ops mission
-Forward Area Refueling Point
- A stun grenade used by counter-terrorist assault teams.
-Foreign Internal Defense
- Forward Looking Infra-Red
- Israeli test period, usually a selection to get into SF units.
-High Altitude/High Opening
-High ALtitude/Low Opening
-Joint Special Operations Command
- Medical Evacuation.
-Night Vision Goggles
- Special Warfare.
- Office of Strategic Services.
Walk Point or
- The first soldier in a patrol, responsible for finding mines or enemy soldiers
-Psychological Operations. spreading mis-information or causing moral problems in the enemy forces.
-Surface to Air Missile
-Search and Rescue
- Satellite Communications
-Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- SEAL Delivery Vehicle, a minisub SEALS use to covertly insert long distances under water
- Survival, Escape, Resistance and Evasion
- Special Operations Executive. Britains Special ops in WWII
-US Navy term for Special Warfare
Strategic Reconnaissance or
-Intelligence gathering missions with no
-Underwater Demolitions Teams. Precurser to the SEALS, lsat one was deactivated in the early 80's.